Join the Ridge Point Family as We Fill A Bag and Fill A Belly for 4,000 Children in our Community!
Help Kids Food Basket kick off the new school year!
As kids head back to school we once again see the great need for access to nutritious meals. We want to support Kids Food Basket as they prepare to distribute thousands of evening meals in the upcoming weeks. Help us fill 4,000 supper packs to fill 4,000 bellies of kids in the Holland/Zeeland area! As Fearless Followers we want to make Jesus’ hope and love known to the kids in Holland by nourishing them so they can be the best they can be in school and in life.
Between Sunday, September 4 and Monday, September 26, 2022, Fill a quart size Ziplock bag with:
- 1 – Pudding Cup
- 1 – Fruit Cup or Pouch (no foil tops please)
- 1 – Pretzel, Goldfish or Cheez-it bag (1.5 oz or smaller)
- Meat Sticks – Either TWO 0.28oz sticks or ONE 0.5oz stick
And drop them off at our Fill a Bag, Fill a Belly display in Ridge Point’s main lobby or by door F in the lower level Commons. Boxes of quart size bags are also available at the displays.
Additional Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Sort and box supper packs for transport to Kids Food Basket in Holland.
- Assist with delivering boxed supper packs.
- Decorate 6-8oz white or brown paper sacks. Please keep in mind that many of the Sack Suppers will be distributed at area public schools. Sacks may not contain religious or political messages.
Contact Abby to learn more or sign-up to volunteer.