- What information of yours does Ridge Point Community Church collect?
We collect two different types of information. One type is voluntary information, which you provide, such as registration information for events, contact information, or shipping and billing information. The other type of information RPCC collects is user information provided by your computer each time you visit this site, such as IP address, browser. The information that we collect helps us to provide information and service to you. We may combine information from other sources with the information that we collect.
- What does Ridge Point Community Church do with the information that is collected?
Any information that you provide that is obtained through this web site may be used for church purposes, including communication. RPCC will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. RPCC will not disclose your name, address, email address or phone number without your express consent, unless disclosure is necessary to comply with laws or relevant legal proceedings. You are free to opt out of any communication by calling RPCC at 616.395.2600 or emailing email@example.com
- What are “cookies” and how does Ridge Point Community Church use them?
- How does linking to other sites affect my privacy protections?
- How does Ridge Point Community Church protect the privacy of children?
Profile information for children 13 years old and under will not be visible to the general online community. Children who fall under the age of 13 will be visible to only the Primary Contact and Spouse in their families, People administrators and individuals with active Child Work Approved Status.
- Ridge Point Community Church reserves the right to change or amend this policy.
RPCC reserves the right to change, amend, or restate this policy.
- Your affirmative consent to Ridge Point Community Church’s collection and use of personally identifiable information.
By using RPCC’s website, you are giving us your express consent to use all the information that we collect about you in the manner described in this policy. This includes the release of such information to third parties as described above.
- Questions or Concerns?