1. What information of yours does Fearless Family of Churches collect?
We collect two different types of information. One type is voluntary information, which you provide, such as registration information for events, contact information, or shipping and billing information. The other type of information FFC collects is user information provided by your computer each time you visit this site, such as IP address, browser. The information that we collect helps us to provide information and service to you. We may combine information from other sources with the information that we collect.
2. What does Fearless Family of Churches do with the information that is collected?
Any information that you provide that is obtained through this website may be used for church purposes, including communication. FFC will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. FFC will not disclose your name, address, email address or phone number without your express
3. What are “cookies” and how does Fearless Family of Churches use them?
4. How does linking to other sites affect my privacy protections?
5. How does Fearless Family of Churches protect the privacy of children?
Profile information for children 13 years old and under will not be visible to the general online community. Children who fall under the age of 13 will be visible to only the Primary Contact and Spouse in their families, People administrators and individuals with active Child Work Approved Status.
6. Fearless Family of Churches reserves the right to change or amend this policy.
FFC reserves the right to change, amend, or restate this policy.
7. Your affirmative consent to
Fearless Family of Churches’ collection and use of personally identifiable information.
By using FFC’s website, you are giving us your express consent to use all the information that we collect about you in the manner described in this policy. This includes the release of such information to third parties as described above.
8. Questions or Concerns?
Updated August 5, 2018