Students AT Ridge Point
Tribe (5th-8th): Wednesdays 6–8pm Sept-May
What can I Expect?
All students register at our computer check in stations located in front of the Centre located inside door C by one of our great volunteers.
They will grab pizza or a snack and then head into the Centre to hangout or play 9 square, volleyball or basketball.
During Amplify or Tribe students will laugh, learn and during Large group and have the freedom to ask questions about faith and life in their Life Group. Life groups are small groups based on age, grade and gender.
AT Amplify/Tribe we want students to encounter community, grow in faith and learn to share the hope of Jesus where they live, work and play.
- The redemptive story of God from creation to revelation and our part in that story.
- Memorize key bible verses.
- Our purpose to actively participate in the church and community.
- Understand and Participate in Communion
- Understand Baptism
- Share faith & invite friends to AT
- Attend Summer Mission Trips and Epic events
- Participate in Life Groups
- In church ministry as individuals and in Life Groups as a community.
- In our community.
- 8TH Grade Milestone to Celebrate Faith and purpose.
- Introduction into High School Life Groups
- 12TH Grade Milestone to Celebrate graduations.
- To Commission to go to college and career as Fearless Followers.
We’d love to have you partner with us. Use your gifts to register students, serve pizza or co-lead a Life Group.
Interested in teaching younger kids, learning how to make smoothies and mocha’s, greeting, or using your mad social media skills for AT? Contact Maggie.
Got music skills?
If you play an instrument or sing, we’d love to have you help lead us in worship! Computer savvy students can run tech, lights, and sound for the band and speaker. Contact Kaitlyn.
What’s coming up