Living as a family of disciples on mission
At their core, Life Groups are where we give and receive help to follow Jesus as a Family of Disciples on Mission.
Our Life Groups typically consist of 5-15 people who meet regularly, seek to respond to who God is and what He is doing, relate to one another and to our neighbors, reach our neighbors with the love of Christ, restore what is broken in our city and world and replicate what Jesus is doing in us.
JOIN A GROUP
ROOTED provides a pathway to connecting with others in community. Since Rooted groups typically transition into Life Groups, ROOTED is the best place to start.
TERM GROUPS are another avenue for intentional community. Term groups are topical in nature, last 8-10 weeks and can turn into Life Groups.
If you have been through Rooted but you are not in a Life Group, or you would like to join an existing Life Group, contact us to get connected.
If you have questions about Life Groups, please download our FAQs or email us.
LEAD A GROUP
Would you like to lead a group in the future?
- Learn more about the role of a Life Group leader
- Fill out the Life Group Leader Application
- Attend the next Life Group Leader Training
- Contact us for more information
We continuously train and equip our Life Group Leaders to provide healthy and sustainable rhythms for living as a Family of Disciples on Mission. We also network with other leaders, offer care and support, serve opportunities and study resources.
- Register here for the next Leader Training.
- Register here for the next Leader Networking event.
- Looking for group study resources? Here is a list of Recommended Resources.
- Looking for serve opportunities? Find here a comprehensive list of serve opportunities in our community.
- Having a care/support need? Contact us here
Aug236:00am | Prayer RM
Aug236:00pm | Pullman- Lee Township Community Center
Aug237:00pm | TBD
Aug256:00pm | Auditorium